From 3 to 31 August, anyone can receive a 50% discount when you eat in at restaurants that are registered with the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme.
Can you remember the last time you got to go out and enjoyed a tasty meal in a restaurant? No me either!
With the governments new scheme you have no excuse!
After lockdown hitting the hospitality industries hard why not do your bit and support your local restaurants by eating out throughout august and enjoy a massive 50% off your bill.
How does it work?
- Discount is available all day, every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 3 and 31 August 2020 up and down the UK.
- You get 50% discount on food or non-alcoholic drinks up to a maximum of £10 discount per diner
- No voucher is needed and no minimum spend. Your discount will automatically be added to your bill at the end.
Where is offering this?
You can only receive the half price discount in places that have opted in, so make sure to check before ordering the most expensive thing on the menu!
Establishments that are allowed to take part include:
- Hotel Restaurants
- Tourist attractions & holiday sites with restaurants
- Workplace & school canteens
As this only applies to eating in restaurants – Takeaways, private functions and food vans unfortunately are not included.
Thousands of restaurants have signed up all over the UK, to find out exactly where is taking part head to https://www.tax.service.gov.uk/eat-out-to-help-out/find-a-restaurant to find out more.
Did you know our WaiterW sites allow this offer to be added to your online menus. Find Out more Here.
www.waiterw.com – Tap order & pay. The Quick way!